Holiday ready...

/
0 Comments

Image 9 of CONTRASTING SEQUINNED MINI SKIRT from Zara

Coucou all

And welcome back to Sammyfaces!

Time must really fly when you are having fun! I don't know about you but for me  2017 truly went in a blink and my new year priorities still feel  like yesterday! 

Now this is the season to be jolly and I've been lusting on some outfits inspiration to end 2017 with a Big BANG.

Hence below you will find my Top picks from casual to blacktie, from office/corporate friendly to glamorous.; which can double up as last minute gifts to yourself ...(insert dancing emoji)


Clicky clicky

Missguided lace  Jumpsuit ; dark blue jumpsuit booties
Line dress; Finery earrings; M2Malletier bag; Tory Burch bag
Sezane booties; jumper; beanie;
Outnet earring; DVF jumpsuit; skirt; shoes; dress
needle & Thread dress; Missselfridges red dress
Zara green skirt; pink skirt; bag;
manolo shoes; furla bag

With that I wish you all the best for this holiday season.

Keep it sparkly!


Till next time

-S


RELATED POST

No comments: