Designer runs: DVF for Gap kids....

/
0 Comments
 

Woohooooooooooo!!!
Hello all. DVF for Gap kids is now available for purchase clicky>> clicky>> .

Oh my...This is just way too cute for school....
Just waaaay toooooo cuuuuuuute.

I know what you're thinking. I've been there.

So go ahead and do your mental list of all the kiddies you  - may or may not - know from fanily and friends*  that can help justify getting your hands on those cute frocks.

Thankfully I've got a goddaughter and one more good reason to shop:
Sharing is caring...

Gotta Love it!

Till next time

-S

* If really desperate go on Facebook and find yourself some friends with babies. C'mon don't be shy... there must be one out there you know...hmmm...Wait. that just gave me an idea. Let me start a new i-baby finder application in 5, 4, 3,


RELATED POST

No comments: