Best wishes

/
0 Comments
Coucou all,


and welcome back to SammyFaces!

Related image
source- Nicholle Kobi

I hope you are having lots of fun during the holidays.

On this Christmas eve, I can't help to look back and reflect on the past year and all I can feel is an immense sense of gratitude. From the incredible travels, to the work challenges or simply beautiful moments shared with loved ones... WOW What a year it has been!

2017 has definitely been a year of (re)-discovery both mentally and physically, but also on the style front as I continued to grow and streamline my closet.

I am also thankful for  my Instagram community and particularly those of you who consistently support, like and comment on my random musings. I am grateful for all the amazing memories we have gathered in 2017 and I really can't wait to see what 2018 has in stores for all of us as we continue to navigate this incredible journey called Life.

But before we wave  2017 goodbye, may this festive season be filled with lots of food ;-p and joy to prepare us all for a healthy, happy and successful New Year!

Happy holidays y'all

Till next time

-S


RELATED POST

No comments: