Be Still...Ten quotes for mindfulness

/
0 Comments
Be Still My Soul Print, Bedroom Decor, Wedding Gift, Wall Art, Wall Decor,Minimal Print,Couple Print, Fashion Print, Set Of 2 Bedroom Prints.

 Coucou all,

and welcome back to SammyFaces!


Past the euphoria of the New Year, New me -and maybe a bonus- of January, I have always found the month of February the most challenging of the year especially when living in winter climates.  Add to that Valentine's day crazy frenzy and we've got a month with good reasons to either being forced to celebrate or depress further...

This year, the month of February has started with an even colder weather, stock market volatility and missed opportunities, major changes at work and soon enough I found myself running low on energy and feeling depleted.

Thankfully I can always rely on these tricks to uplift my mood. In addition, having set intentions to be more mindful* , I have found that early morning meditation on the below quotes really help me stay focused and positive throughout the day.


 ------


1. "Be still like a mountain, and flow like a great river" - Lao Tzu


2. "All great changes are preceded with chaos"- Deepak Chopra

3. "Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin" - Mother Teresa

4. "You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step" - Martin Luther King Jr


5. "There are two days in the year that we can not do anything, yesterday and tomorrow" - Mahatma Gandhi

6. "You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose" - Indira Gandhi

7. "Wisdom comes once we learn to become still. In the silence of the heart, one learns the journey of the wise"

8. "A winner is a dreamer that never gives up" - Nelson Mandela

9. "It is always impossible until it is done" - Nelson Mandela


*And last but not least - my favourite one .

10."Be still and know that I am God" - Bible - Psalm 46:10

-----

In short remember to "BE STILL" , mindful and not mind full and the month of February shall quickly pass!


Big hugs

-S



Top Picture from Amazon


RELATED POST

No comments: