In the mood for...Summer whites

/
0 Comments
Coucou all


and welcome back to SammyFaces. 

I hope it's been a great summer so far for y'all!!!

Mine has been slightly hectic but quite enjoyable, in between work (tiny bit) and the many weekend travels to attend various weddings, birthday celebrations, friends and family visits, christening (I'm a godmother yayyy) and ...some very important pursuits such as sales shopping (!!!!) and some blogging ;-)  - ok ok more reading than writing I must admit.

Anyway as I am dying for some proper vacation farniente time I have been searching for that easy-does-it little white dress I can use for multiple occasions (of doing nothing of course). I am sharing below some of the options I've explored as well as the winning choice(s) :-p


1.Slightly dressy


From Asos (here, here, herehere) and Selfportrait (soldout)


2. Urban chic

From FineryLondon (great new find!! here, here and here) and Zalando/Zalora (here, here)
 
 
3.Holiday casual
 
From H&M ( here, here, here, here and this Chloe dupe here) and LavishAlice at Asos (here, here)

Amidst this frenetic search I am glad to report I am down to the below 2 choices, which I find the perfect combination of casual, on trend and summer classics I hope to cherish for a long time.

tadah...

Left from Finery London (sold out) and right from Asos

so watcha say?

Feels good to be back!

till next time

-S



RELATED POST

No comments: