The Corporate girl - Summertime dressing

/
0 Comments

Hello all

and welcome back to SammyFaces

What to wear in a corporate environment when it's blazing hot outside and air-conditioned inside?
Below a few options I have been digging into.



 
 



 
I I'm a classic girl at heart so I like minimalist silhouette and highly rely on a combination of

1) Dresses - I prefer them knee length with a light cardigan or a light jacket - think shirtdress, shift dress or a jersey DVF wrapdress

2) Silk shirts or a light flowy blouse with either A-line skirts or capri/cropped pants (no sweaty thighs :-D )

3) For shoes I opt for slingback pumps, pointy toe ballerinas or wedges and to a lesser extent sandals or peeptoe pumps (pedi needed ;-D)

4) Colourwise - monochrome or a combi of anything LIGHT with black are my gotos and I might add a touch of colour with shoes or accessories (scarf, belt)


All in all I will gravitate around my fave workwear Mango, Zara, Ann Taylor to Joseph or Iris Ink from theOutnet.com.

So where do you shop for summer workwear these days ?

Many thanks for reading

till next time
-S
 


RELATED POST

No comments: