Spring is here...

/
1 Comments
Coucou all



and welcome back to SammyFaces

It's official my mood fluctuates with the temperature. Hence after a very dull winter, spring is here and so is my mojo. yaayyy!!

In fact, since the return of the sunshine I've been experiencing a virtuous cycle of renewed energy as charging up on vitamins D make me want to go back (gradually) to running, reading, writing, meditating, and exercising again and dare I say it shopping!!!

So I say hooray to the seasons of life... for it is through ups and downs that we are to appreciate endings and beautiful beginnings.

I leave you with these words of Maya Angelou which have been inspiring me as of late:

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty"

Take care lovelies

till next time
-S

Source: pinterest






RELATED POST

1 comment:

  1. Healing the gut collagen and the gut a love story to reckon with
    In the hopes that it will “heal their gut” and improve digestion. It is no secret that what we put into our body’s plays a primary role in a happy healthy life, which is why collagen is the perfect addition. Studies have shown that collagen can help aid digestion, reduce gut inflammation, heal stomach ulcers, and regulate acid secretion.

    ReplyDelete