Stepping into Fall: My lust list

/
1 Comments
 
Coucou all

and welcome back to SammyFaces!

Fall has fallen upon us and  here are the few things I have been loving as of late




 
Workwear  (for the corporate ladies)
From board/client meeting to gallery opening
 
 

Casual work day
 

Weekend chill

 
Date night



As you can see as the temperature keeps dropping, my craving for all things grey, black or blue - increases :-)

Truth is I always try to convince myself that I need happier colours in my fall/winter wardrobe, however in reality nothing makes me happier than grey and neutrals

These days for clothing I am really lusting over the new collection at The Fold London and TheOutnet selection for workwear (in addition to the gems at my favourite High street Zara, Mango and Jcrew).

As for accessories, I am literally obsessed by anything beige or caramel including this revisited (and most sought after) Chanel sandals and the Ralph Lauren Medium Soft Ricky bag.

So what are you buying and wearing this Fall?

till next time

-S


RELATED POST

1 comment: