Dream house...

/
0 Comments
 
 
 



If I was allowed to dream....

My dream house would be a classic stone house with a modern touch. Picture a stone house (French Provencal style)  meets South African Capetown style at the back....wink wink

It would be neither too big , nor too small but rightly sized for my future family. I would have a  spare room for potential guest, as well as some personal space for my hubby and  I. My interior would have a mix of Midcentury/French style with minimalist Scandinavian flair (whatever that means...). Finally a terrace overlooking a not too well manicured cute garden* and a tiny pool would complete the outdoors.

If I was to describe my house I would say luminous,  classic, modern, warm and inviting

If I was allowed to dream, I would even add a view over mountains and/ or a lake.

If I was allowed to dream, I would make my dream come true :-)


So how would you describe your dream house?


Wishing you a great and "dreamy" week ahead....

Thank you so much for reading

till next time

-SammySam

* Needless to say I would rely on my dearest partner to work on it because if it was for me ....well... let's just say a jungle would soon form...> insert who's got time for that? face

Source: various on pinterest, houzz.com and desiretoinspire.net


RELATED POST

No comments: