Fab style - Closet Essential - the LBD

/
0 Comments




Coucou all and welcome back to Sammy faces!

Monday picks on THE EveryLadyMust have Little Black dress. Now I must admit,  I own more than just one Little Black Dress. But if I were to, I would probably go for one of the below styles. Clicky Clicky



Freda, DVF @ Matches


 

Zara #keepskillingitanytime

 Asos square neck dress (got this in green)  and Whistles Selma dress (pick #1) @Asos.com


Very.co.uk (pick #2); Camilla & Marc @Matches

Whilst the Whistles Selma dress (pick 1) is a true 9 to 9 staple, this Very simple dress (pick #2) is by far the best £20 pounds I ever spent, I went one size up for less clingy effect.

Add this chic belt for a cocktail /party look and/or a blazer for office ready dos and you are sure to make good use of it.

till next time

-S




RELATED POST

No comments: