Much ado about Tim...

/
1 Comments



 ...and just like that ... I started rooting for team USA...
not that I ever expected such thing to happen ...at work, minding my own business, lookep up, caught up with US goalkeeper  - magic Tim  Howard's  beautiful eyes watching me watching him...

Well I think that you know what I thought about what I saw and told to myself at that very moment...

"Sam let's start watching dem damn games...." 

Congrats to Team USA for making through the next round. May the real World Cup begin so we can talk about serious eyecandies...


till next time

-S

PS: and in case you still care about Wimbledon, one of my favourite French tennis players of the moment Jo-Wilfried Tsonga - aka Mohammed Ali's long lost child- gave us a little victory dance. Gotta love him


RELATED POST

1 comment:

  1. Goalies are hotties, did you notice the Iranian guy?

    HB and lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete