Splurge vs. Save

/
0 Comments
Coucou all

and welcome back to SammyFaces

It's a boots edition!!!
With temperatures fast dropping, I thought I might as well share with yall my quest for the perfect new pair of boots.

What happened to these old babes you may ask, Well...well...well... let's just say I'm looking for "comfier" options and below are 5 reasons why you will soon do the same ;-)


Round 1: Mango vs. Isabelle Marant

Round 2: Saint Laurent vs. Mango
 not so comfy looking ? keep scrolling

Round 3: Casual Saint Laurent vs. &other stories



Round 4: Gucci vs. LK Bennett vs Zara


Round 5:Stuart Weitzmann* vs.Zara
 BIG CRUSH on these over the knee "OTK" boots as of late. I mean who wouldn't after watching them in action...



oh and leave it to a First Lady and Kate Moss to make them look chic and giving me the urge seal of approval to get those asap.

So many choices so little time...
Any boots you like as of late?  holla at me!


till next time

-S

*The princess of retail Kate Moss did it again. whatever it is that this woman do, you can expect success to ensue - from Topshop to Longchamp to Isabelle Marant - just to name a few- you better run and grab yourself a Stuat boots before they sell out.


RELATED POST

No comments: