Save vs Splurge...

/
0 Comments
Coucou all



The winter sales are almost gone (yayyy) and as the new collections come through, right in time for Valentine's (wink wink), below are some of the things that caught my eyes and got me excited all over again.




H&M vs that (sold out) MiuMiu ruffles shirt
Isn't this the best Save ever!! like EVER!!!??? of  course the moment I said it is the moment I realise that even the H&M blouse is selling out like mad fast so better hurry!



 
Banana Republic vs Altazurra


Topshop Juno flats vs Celine heeled ballerina - nothing new under sun as many designers like Lanvin had similar styles for ages but the "magic" of the Celine's shoes is that they cover up more your feet and I quite like it.


 
Charles Keith vs Sophie Hulmes vs YSL
Just because a shopping round up cannot be complete without bags (yep recognized addiction).

Full disclosure I had been contemplating the purchase of a black shoulder bag with a gold chain for more casual outings, as an alternative to my dressy Chanel Classic Medium bag.

First I fell in love with the YSL (right) but wasn't sure the size was justifying the 4-digit investment.
Then I came across the Sophie Hulmes one (middle) and whilst it was at a much more interesting 3-digit price, I somehow decided to wait for the sales only for the black version to sell out (>>insert mad face)
Needless to say, when I walked into a Charles & Keith store during our last stopover in Singapore, and came eye to eye with the left number, AND  at a much lighter 2-digit price tag.....well  I didn't think twice  ;)


So what have you been craving for ?

till next time


-S



RELATED POST

No comments: