Splurge vs. Save

/
0 Comments

Burberry 30% off!!! vs. Mango
YSL vs. Asos




Someone please call Santa!
It's that time of the year when everything becomes just a bit more tempting.... can't believe Christmas is right around the corner... and in just a week time I'll be somewhere warm, eating yummy food and surrounded by people I love.

 I'm still under shock and deeply saddened by the tragedy that happened in the US. My heart goes to the families who will spend the holidays grieving, others starving or under gunfires, while others will be feasting...
Such is the injustice of the world we live in....

Being alive is a gift...
So I hope you'll get the chance to get a little break and share that gift with your family and friends.

till next time,

S

PS: Lets spread the love...


RELATED POST

No comments: