Love & Happiness: Finding the one...

/
2 Comments




...or should I say one of the Ones?

After falling upon this great series of love stories - yes by mistake...;-)-  I can only conclude that there isn't such thing as a one-size-fits-all when it comes to finding the "one" soulmate with whom you will go the distance...

Yet I firmly believe you will know when you meet those special ones for as long as you listen to that little voice in your heart...

Alright. Soulmates may not have a bright light on top of their heads like in Paulo Coehlo's "Brida" but maybe, (and I prudently say maybe...) when you look closely through their eyes you will see yourself shining both from the inside and outside.

ok. Let me stop here before I get more [rolling eyes] at me.

oh. Just one last thing.

Easy does it so "Live what you love and everything will fall into place..."

till next time


Smooches,

-S


RELATED POST

2 comments:

  1. Eye rolling
    Head shaking
    Coocoo in the head with the finger

    ...but deep down we are all the same: SUCKERS FOR LOVE!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol @ coucou in the head...you craciked me up big time. To love and be loved is all that matters in the end...

      Delete