Get it now! or regret it later: Coloured snakeskin platform shoes

/
1 Comments

It's a shopaholic talk....

You can either splurge it or save for more but either way, those will look good on just about anything.
yes you heard it!
From skinnies to flare 70s jeans, black pants/ white pants, maxis or minis, pleats or pencil skirts, shorts, suits, with yoga pants, sweatpants, hell even with hotpants*...

So my heart and (wallet) would go to the Gucci way...



or the Karen Millen way...
...and you be the judge if they can be your way....

till next time

- SFierce

* Nope I did not invent it, our master in style aka Carrie Bradshaw did >>> and many have followed suit.... ha!! who's laughing now?


RELATED POST

1 comment:

  1. i looooveee it!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete